This service is specially designed for industrial businesses and transfers intra-factory logistic services to Freight One.
The Industrial Logistics service frees businesses from non-core activities, reduces costs on maintaining railway equipment, transport infrastructure, and increases service quality.
The service includes:
- The maintenance and management of transport infrastructure, including access lines, locomotives and front loading
- The transfer of the railway personnel sub-division to Freight One
- The maintenance and cleaning of railcars as well as the organisation and management of intra-factory railroads and transits
- A round – the – clock shift plan for worksite intra-factory logistics
- Consignor/consignee function
- Preparation of shipping documents
- Introduction of leading strategies for the management of logistics assets and infrastructure development
- Warehouse logistics outsourced to warehouse managers MTO
- Other additional services